[governance] APC priorities for IGF 2014

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Aug 29 14:45:41 EDT 2014

Much better.
As Avri knows I support the breakdown of the transition process to distribute control over proposals to the three distinct operational communities. Although we disagree about the best way to handle ICANN/IANA accountability, your updated statement at least takes a reform-oriented, progressive perspective on the transition and makes a coherent agument for its approach.

Milton L Mueller
Laura J and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/