[governance] NETmundial / Neelie Kroes: My thoughts on NETmundial and the Future of Internet Governance

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:52:51 EDT 2014

I'm also positively impressed with her concise and result- and
action-oriented take on NETmundial, with a clear vision and a decisive tone.
The good thing is that presumably many others will notice, too.

Now, Andrea, where are you guys at with the GIPO project? Will you have
aomething to show at NETmundial as she seems to imply?
Thanks,

Mawaki

Mawaki Chango, PhD
Founder and Owner