[Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff Re: [bestbits] [governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Sep 26 06:13:00 EDT 2013

If to some my amendments are not acceptable, then

(1) We can either entirely remove point number 4

or

(2) just say - "Reinforce our support for the Brazilian Internet
governance model".

or

(3) say " Reinforce our support for the Brazilian Internet governance
model, which should be adopted more widely".

parminder