[governance] stakeholder categories (was Re: NSA sabotage of Internet security standards...)

Daniel Pimienta pimienta at funredes.org
Thu Sep 19 09:48:40 EDT 2013

>>Some of us who support multi-equal stakeholdersim in IG do not think
>>categories are useful.
>I am happy for IGC to develop a position on whether stakeholder
>categories exist or they do not..... I can accept either scenario
>and develop my thinking and positions over it.

I will follow this thread with attention to see if somebody will
enlight me on how MSism could function fairly without a functional
definition of the categories of stakeholders...
I have to admit I doubt it seriously but I am ready to learn.

I have also to admit that I consider that many past turmoils in this
discussion list are more, in my opinion, the results of the fuzziness
on stakeholder categories boundaries than personal factors.
As a mathematician I am ready to adopt fuzzy logic in stead of
boolean as long as it is coherent and complete. ;-)

believed to be clean.