[governance] Fwd: WebEx details: Uganda Internet Governance Forum

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 04:07:18 EDT 2013

 Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to let you know that the
Uganda Internet Governance Forum started over an hour ago. If you failed to
make it today or you are not in Uganda, there is no need to worry. We are
providing remote participation options as well as posting updates on
Facebook and Twitter.

WebEx Details: Uganda Internet Governance Forum
==================================
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?ED=239021722&UID=0&PW=NMTkwZjU5MGNj&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: UgandaInternet
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?ED=239021722&UID=0&PW=NMTkwZjU5MGNj&ORT=MiMyMw%3D%3D

To join the audio conference only
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Global call-in numbers:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=239021722&tollFree=0

Access code:920 915 231

For assistance
1. Go to https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/j.php?ED=239021722&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAv-KKJp6AuqOQW7/JbuYa5q9tkhQCGoiv30Xae8aT89X&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://isoc.webex.com/isoc/systemdiagnosis.php.

**
*T*
*witter:* @ISOCUG, Hashtag: #UIGF13