[governance] Potential IGC letter to US gov (was Re: NET NEUTRALITY AND MORE)

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:41:58 EDT 2013

Riaz,

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Riaz K Tayob <riaz.tayob at gmail.com> wrote:
> Who and where?
> If US, as per previous posts, you hold that the US laws are sufficient?
> Even if yes, would this be legitimate? Who would confer such legitimacy?
> DOC?

At what point did the USG involvement in administration of Internet
resources become illegitimate?  Certainly, one can't argue that in a
completely US funded network of networks research program that a USG
role in administration was illegitimate, so it had to be at some point
in its evolution.  Can you name that point?

--
Cheers,

McTim