[governance] [igf_members] MAG Renewal

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Wed May 15 04:15:21 EDT 2013

In message <51927166.3070009 at itforchange.net>, at 22:46:22 on Tue, 14
May 2013, parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> writes

 > [I quote from the report of the] WG on IGF Improvements...
>
>(a) The three non-governmental stakeholder groups should propose lists
>of candidates that should be balanced, including in terms of gender
>distribution and in reflecting the diversity of geographical
>distribution.

Where would I find the equivalent to the IGC, or to the fairly
tightly-knit Technical Community, if I wanted to ask them to propose
someone as an Academic Community representative?

Or is that also done by the TC, and if that's so, would it indicate they
are less interested in academic lawyers than in representatives of the
operators of academic networks?
--
Roland Perry