[governance] CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation

joy joy at apc.org
Tue May 7 20:43:34 EDT 2013

For the avoidance of doubt:
>>> I am not interested in requests for publication of the other
>>> stakeholders' selection processes.
relates to my bandwidth for this issue, rather than whether or not
other groups should be transparent etc. There seem to be enough other
civil society folks interested in pursuing it and by all means those
who wish to pursue this issue should do so. Given the small number of
civil society participants, my priority will be to focus on some of
other substantive issues in the working group. Hence I am not
interested in pursuing the specific issue of requests for publication
of the other stakeholders' selection processes.

Joy