[governance] Blogpost: Multistakeholderism vs. Democracy: My Adventures in "Stakeholderland"

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 02:03:44 EDT 2013

If what you are saying is correct, then either the activities of the WG are
trivial in which case how the members are chosen doesn't matter in any case,
or the activities of the WG are meaningful in which case this matters a
great deal including representativeness, the lack of accountability,
transparency in the selection processes and so on. The more meaningful the
WG's activities are the more significant the deficiencies in the selection
processes become.