[governance] CCIA Endorses indefinite extension of LDC's compliance obligations for TRIPS

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Mar 4 08:38:25 EST 2013

Quite relevant to the extent that WTO obligations were cited as a major
factor for several countries to evaluate the ITR based on their existing
standing commitments

Do you additionally feel that TRIPS has any implication on the issues
proposed in the ITRs and that are up for discussion?

thanks
suresh

Nick Ashton-Hart [04/03/13 14:22 +0100]: