[governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] IGF - and the corporatisation scandal

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 23:45:22 EDT 2013

Interesting to see how this is unraveling. I honestly thought I was the
only one here who's clueless about this procedure and was feeling pretty
foolish for not reading up/googling about it before.

Given the IGF has been happening a while now, would the MAG not try to
familiarize themselves with the proposal documents in full? I'm asking out
of want, to learn - not to apportion blame.

-C