[governance] Wikipedia Article on the IGF Needs Updating [and Multistakeholder Model]

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Mon Jan 28 10:28:02 EST 2013

Also, Wikipedia's Multistakeholder Model
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multistakeholder_Model> entry is
inadequate and perhaps somewhat simpler to mend. I created the space
some weeks ago and after seeing it, that it sounded like an x-rated
video. I thought that perhaps "Multistakeholder Governance Model" was a
more appropriate heading. And then my attention was drawn away.

But I intend on getting back to fix things up. Thoughts on the proper
heading are appreciated, as well as some descriptive material that can
explain this concept to the public.

My plan is to link it into some of the politics and democracy portals
that exist there.

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt