AW: [governance] Yet another new -strategy - thread title: It may be broke - politically - but how to fix it, technopolitically? ; )

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Jan 23 12:09:03 EST 2013

Norbert:
>From my perspective, I'm inclined to suggest that the key goal should be to solve the problems of eradicating involuntary poverty and
sufficiently limiting greenhouse gas emissions.

Wolfgang:
Good issues. However we have to link this to the Internet related aspects and we have to continue with our main priorities as human rights, consumer rights, bridging the digital divde, infrastructure development, privacy, (free) access, further conceptual enhancement of the multistakehoder IG model in ongoing international Internet negotiations in 2013 (WSIS 10+, WTPF, UNCSTD, WTDC, UNGA, HRC, IGF, ICAAN etc.) among others.