[governance] European Summer School on Internet governance - Call for application out now!

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 00:13:10 EST 2013

Dear All,

I would really recommend the EuroSSIG for people to attend, interact and
participate. It will give participants an opportunity to spend time with
professionals who are engaged in the cutting edge of their professions from
diverse spheres in a small community setting in beautiful Meissen where
there is no distraction but pure engagement on issues and emerging issues
on Internet Governance.

Plus you can engage and ask as many questions from various experts who will
be facilitating during class and outside class as well. The class is
carefully tailored to ensure that attendees are exposed to various
dimensions of Internet Governance.

Kindly contact Sandra directly should you need more information about the
training.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala