[governance] List of Experts Giving Advice on Draft ITU Paper for the WTPF

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Jan 17 08:44:11 EST 2013

Dear Michael

Thanks for bringing this up. I looked at this list last year and noticed
the absence of CS people, and flagged it for attention.

But this is because the list is, as far as I know, made up of
representatives from ITU sector members and member states.

Definitely worth following up onnevertheless.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692