[governance] Coordinator election in progress

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Jan 8 23:37:05 EST 2013

  i think it needs to be explicitly mentioned on the ballot and
otherwise on the list just before the elections that  participation in
voting is required (even if excercising a no preference option) to be
eligible to vote for charter amendments (but not for other purposes) -
and thus for what can in a way be called as the full membership of IGC....