[governance] Civil Society (was Re: caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Feb 13 10:50:33 EST 2013

Shcherbovich Andrey <dvbirve at yandex.ru> wrote:

> is there any hope for deadline 14 Feb. extention? because we are also
> preparing contributions for the Open Consultations.

The response that I got from the IGF Secretariat when I asked about
this, due to some new substantive issues having been raised at the last
minute, was that they're "cutting it close as it is", and "will start
with the compilation of the syntheses paper on Friday".

So I don't think that there's any significant hope for a general
deadline extension.

Greetings,
Norbert