[governance] Digital restrictions management in HTML standards

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun Apr 28 18:00:16 EDT 2013

What are the views about the idea of in addition issuing a brief
IGC statement in support of this petition or with a message similar to
it?

Greetings,
Norbert

--
Recommendations for effective and contructive participation in IGC:
1. Respond to the content of assertions and arguments, not to the person