[governance] Message to IGC/ was formal notice to Suresh

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Apr 15 08:36:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

I think you are confusing member with list participant. I know some people crave that change to the way the list works.
Also, other than minimal netiquette, I do not read the charter as imposing any content or topical restrictions.

If someone did want to change how the list worked, would not the list be the place to do so?
And if someone has a different set of interpretations of the charter, isn't the list the place to discuss them?

If someone wants transparency on the basis on which coordinators' made their decision, why isn't the list the place to ask that?

If people want to understand whether they should appeal a decision, isn't the list the place to discuss that?

Avri Doria