[governance] How to Block Pornographic Websites

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 01:15:15 EDT 2012

The IP is based in Germany - here's the relevant bits of the WHOIS if
anyone would like to take this forward - I'm guessing they will need a
formal request in two languages (english/german) as most formal/official
requests are.

role: NMC PlusServer AG
address: PlusServer AG
address: Daimlerstr. 9-11
address: 50354 Huerth
phone: +49 1801 119991
fax-no: +49 2233 612-53500
abuse-mailbox:
<http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/?email=1a4661cdd0ab51368ea534cb5db427a9>
remarks:
remarks: ********************************************************
remarks: * PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: *
remarks: * and choose the right addresses for contacting our *
remarks: * staff. *
remarks: * This will fasten up processing your request ! *
remarks: ********************************************************
remarks: * ABUSE-Complaints are only handled at: *
remarks: *
<http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/?email=1a4661cdd0ab51368ea534cb5db427a9>*
remarks: ********************************************************
remarks: * Auskunftsersuchen gemaess TKG werden nur unter *
remarks: * Fax: +49 2233 612 5150 *
remarks: * bearbeitet! *
remarks: ********************************************************
remarks: * Informational Contact:
<http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/?email=a9e9b3dabd3db88d7415e857263f3d04>*
remarks: * or http://www.plusserver.de *
remarks:
remarks: * If you have a routing-related request you *
remarks: * may contact us at : *
remarks: * Phone: +49 1801 119 991 *
remarks: * Fax: +49 2233 612 53500 *
remarks: * *