[governance] U.S. - Japan Policy Cooperation Dialogue on the Internet Economy

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:35:28 EDT 2012

Increasing the digital divide more like - the fastest clouds would be in
the most developed countries and thus the entire "cloud computing
investment" will go: to the most developed countries.

Unless the less developed ones are able to pull up excellent network speeds
and stable datacenters.

How many people here would choose CtrlS over Softlayer(Theplanet)?

-C