[governance] Fwd: The real work starts after WCIT-12

Fahd A. Batayneh fahd.batayneh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:43:55 EST 2012

Thank you Parminder.

This is one of the most balanced pieces I have read about the WCIT ever
since the debate erupted earlier this year. Even if the outcomes do not go
in favor of the MS approach, I believe it will go a long way before it is
fully implemented (lots of lobbying and conspiracy theories will go along
the lines).

Fahd