[governance] Barack Obama Victory Tweet Most Retweeted Ever

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:41:13 EST 2012

"Is going to" - no because he didnt get the top job. "Would he have done
something different?" possibly - but we won't know by speculating. IMHO yes
Romney would have approached the point differently.

I said "issues with" don't miss that out please. Those issues were veto'd
which I've also written - do re-read the sentence with these points in mind
- and not push me into a boat. I'm yet to choose which one (though non-ITU
sounds good, again IMHO).

Best,