[governance] Brazilian Congress and lobbyists kill world first internet Bill of Rights

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:32:48 EST 2012

I wouldn't be so pessimist about the Bill of Law.
It is not dead yet. Just follow on twitter the hashtag #MARCOCIVIL to
follow the latest developments. We are facing a tough struggle in the
Country (I'm following it from abroad unfortunately), but we shall succeed.

Diego R. Canabarro
http://lattes.cnpq.br/4980585945314597

--
diego.canabarro [at] ufrgs.br