[governance] which list: cpsr or igcaucus

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue May 29 12:33:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

I think the confusion has to with the current  <lists.igcausus.org> list where no moderation occurs and the old 'dead' list <lists.cspr.org> which seems to been resurrected by persons unknown.

Since the <lists.cspr.org> list is an unused,  that is the list  the coordinators etc, are moderating and if they see anything that belongs on the live list  <lists.igcausus.org> instead of the dead list, they forward it on.

Or at least that is what I understood to be happening, which seemed totally appropriate to me.

avri