[governance] Iceland and social media

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue May 29 03:36:39 EDT 2012

Hi Andrea

On May 28, 2012, at 2:26 PM, Andrea Glorioso wrote:

> Or am I the only one who thinks Iceland's use of the Internet for political purposes would deserve a more thoughtful discussion than the soundbites of the past months?

Nope, I'm game.  What's the view of the EC and its Member States on the notion of Iceland serving as a haven for FoE etc?  When I was there for their IGF I gathered there was rather active 'consultation' with aggrieved Governments in the neighborhood and beyond taking place that would likely impact their way forward.  What's the status of Enhanced Cooperation in this context?

Thanks,

Bill