[governance] FW: Whooops FW: Gmail Hell(2), an Epilogue: They are the Borg and they are Too Big To Be Allowed To Fail (You and Me!)

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:04:53 EDT 2012

Whoops...

http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/gmail-hell2-an-epilogue-they-are-th
e-borg-and-they-are-too-big-to-be-allowed-to-fail/

Tiny URL: http://wp.me/pJQl5-92

This is my follow up blogpost to the earlier one and with apologies it is
meant to act as a reply to all of those folks who sent me emails concerning
this both publicly on lists such as this one and privately.

Best to all,