[governance] Landmark decision by ITU Council on proposal for public consultation and open access

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sat Jul 14 20:50:22 EDT 2012

H,

I agree.

A step in the right direction should be praised so that they will hopefully continue making forward steps.

I also hope the some NGOs and other groups do take them up on their offer of free sector membership. If IGC has sufficient structure to pull it off, it should.

Now, how do we get into the WCIT meeting in December?

avri