[governance] ICANN and Applicant Support for applicant from developing economies in the new gTLD program

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 08:57:17 EST 2012

Dear Izumi and Avri, thanks for reminding for comments.

Call for the public comments for the Financial Assistance Policy is the
consequence to the previous submitted comments on the "JAS WG Second
Milestone Report". MyTLD & UISoc  contributions are being reflected in the
report published by JAS WG:
“http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/report-comments-jaswg-second-milesto
ne-report-18oct11-en.pdf”.

JAS WG Final report was published for comments on 13 Oct and comments period
closed on 19th Dec.

Now it is required that the following Financial Assistance Handbook, Support
Criteria and Process:
	Draft Financial Assistance Handbook:
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-financial-assistance-handbook
-20dec11-en.pdf
	Support Criteria:
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-applicant-support-criteria-10
dec11-en.pdf
	Support Process:
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-applicant-support-process-10d
ec11-en.pdf
May please be evaluated by on the basis (grounds) of previously submitted
comments of MyTLD & UISoc as mentioned in the report:

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/report-comments-jaswg-second-mileston
e-report-18oct11-en.pdf

If someone from the CS IGC can help me to draft a quick review comparison
during this weekend, it will be helpful to submit response within given
timeframe. The communities from least/under developed economies will be
highly appreciated. Individuals may also contact me off-the-list if
required.

Thanking you,

Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah