[governance] Re: Taking Stock and the Way Forward [IGF 2012 - MAG Consultations]

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Feb 27 13:18:31 EST 2012

Discussion of Internet principles was suggested for the IG4D session:

•	A. 	INTERNET GOVERNANCE PRINCIPLES FRAMEWORK
•	B. 	BRIDGING THE DIGITAL DIVIDE
•	FACILITATING PARTICIPATION FOR ALL IN THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND
KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY
•	PROMOTING HUMAN, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
•	CONTRIBUTING TO POVERTY ALLEVIATION
•	INFRASTRUCTURE, INVESTMENT ISSUES
•	SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES
•	[HOW TO HANDLE THE DIVERSITY OF NATIONAL LEGAL FRAMEWORK]

Pretty much either A, principles, or B some or all of the rest,

I'd go for A in IG4D.

Taking stock, a synthesis of the event makes sense. it was suggested
such a synthesis might focus on how the development theme has been
addressed throughout the meeting.

Adam