[governance] Internet Governance for Development [IGF 2012 - MAG Consultations]

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 20:42:56 EST 2012

Hi,

In the end I will still have to consolidate information from a variety
of sources where the information is being contributed from as this is
a multistakeholder activity and contributions are also coming from
outside the IGC so it would be convenient for all to contribute to the
pirate pad / ether pad.

IGC members can freely contribute to this thread or etherpad, no issue.

Best

Fouad