[governance] Massive, continuing, and apparently legal invasion of personal privacy

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:51:44 EST 2012

One can only pine for die-hard liberals to fight these kinds of issues...

A friend reminded me of the pomposity of the discourse in the techie
world where trying to ensure the most basic principles of fairness like
this "evil" incident <http://stupid.domain.name/node/238> .

It does not matter how careful one is, what matters is power, and the
"aspirational class" of player in messy civil society seems to be more
of a hindrance than a help...

These are just instances where the challenges we face that require
global solutions are constrained by the difficult task (as it is a
task/process) of building a "universal" conception of things in a
setting of paradiastole...