[governance] MAG Selection [URGENT]

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:45:26 EST 2012

Good questions Avri, in the interests of disclosure/transparency...

I self-nominated when the call first went around about a month ago and then
forgot about it until yesterday when I remembered the deadline, followed up
and very rapidly did up the required form and sent it along to the IGF and
to Jacquie, literally at the 11th hour.