[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:57:09 EDT 2012

He is being 'tortured' or subject to cruel and inhumane/degrading,
punishment according to a submission by about 50 MEPs... and the article
does state 'one of the few'...

I think the lines on this issue are well drawn... so it suffices to
state that there is a difference regarding the use of American/Northern
Exceptionalism...