[governance] MAG Consultations May 15 - May 17, 2012 [IGC Statement - Call for Perspectives/Comments]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:09:21 EDT 2012

Dear All,

As per the Update and general threads of discussions, the MAG Consultation
meeting will be held between May 15th and May 17th of 2012 in Geneva. For
those who would like more information, kindly visit
http://www.intgovforum.org

To start the ball rolling, here is a Draft Skeletal Outline that is waiting
for comments:-

   - *Introduction*
   - *[Substantive Comments - Insert][Substantive Comments - Insert]*
   - *[Substantive Comments - Insert]*
   - *[Substantive Comments - Insert]*
   - *[Substantive Comments - Insert]*
   - *Conclusion*

The IGC had worked on Themes for the last MAG consultation and we can use
the material already collated where relevant and necessary. However if
there are additional things that people feel require emphasis or
highlighting, please raise them. From some of the threads so far people
have raised concern over Human Rights violations and logistics etc.

What do you propose as key questions that we should ask amongst ourselves
in order to generate discussion and stimulate thought as we work together
to craft our Statement?

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala