[governance] IGC on Facebook?

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Wed Sep 7 03:05:14 EDT 2011

In message <alpine.LRH.2.00.1109060927300.2498 at localhost.localdomain>,
at 09:30:05 on Tue, 6 Sep 2011, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law
<froomkin at law.miami.edu> writes
>You should also be aware that some US educational institutions (wrongly
>in my opinion, but no one asked me) actually *forbid* instructors to be
>on Facebook on pain of dismissal.

And I've heard of educational institutions which in effect require all
students and instructors to be members of Facebook, because that's what
is used to organise seminars etc.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org