[governance] Re: IGC on Facebook?

Sonigitu Ekpe sonigituekpe at crossriverstate.gov.ng
Tue Sep 6 11:39:54 EDT 2011

+ or - I will follow.
Sonigitu Ekpe
*Project Support Officer[Agriculturist]*
Cross River Farm Credit Scheme
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
3 Barracks Road P.M.B. 1119
Calabar - Cross River State, Nigeria.
Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179

Skype: sonigitu.asibong.ekpe.aji

 *"LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving" *

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Deirdre Williams <williams.deirdre at gmail.com