[governance] Some news

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Thu May 26 02:34:15 EDT 2011

Hello,

Please find attached the declaration done by civil society yesterday, that
mentions our open letter to Sarkozy. Also some news from Le Monde where the
mail address of our caucus is also mentioned...
I would like to thank Marie George for following this and agitating from
home, as I was trying to remain in the room and make comments to show that
civil society had a different take. The final comments to take to Deauville
were made at 7pm and I had time to say that governance had to be
multistakeholder and that the lack of vision about human rights was to be
regretted. Some of the people who will go to Deauville publicly said they
would pick it up...
Best
Divina