[governance] Re: IMPORTANT: Which CIVIL SOCIETY Is in town next week

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Fri May 13 12:51:00 EDT 2011

Hi there,

If we do not have enough civil society in Geneva next week, at least,
can someone volunteer to
take some leadership role to co-lead some of the discussions around
organizing workshops?

I know that Marilia will be there? Who else will be in the OC and MAG
meeting from civil society?

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org