[governance] New membership database: choose your own username

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Jan 3 22:50:05 EST 2011

Dear list,

A Happy New year to all! This will be a crucial year and I hope
we can manage that to advance our cause around IGF and WSIS.

As Jeremy explained, we had no intention to change the Charter or its
interpretation when trying to change the database management.

And yes, it is somewhat confusing to have different levels of membership
in our Carter. They are with good reasons, too, however, I think.
I am not against the review of the Charter, but I agree with Jeremy in that
we need a willing group of members and also a good deal of discussion
on the list.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org