[governance] EFF Uncovers Widespread FBI Intelligence Violations

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Mon Jan 31 23:07:12 EST 2011

Hi Charity,

This work is based on what we have found as a result of our litigation
under the in our Freedom of Information Act. The report "Patterns of
Misconduct: FBI Intelligence Violations from 2001 - 2008" is available
here.
https://www.eff.org/pages/patterns-misconduct-fbi-intelligence-violations

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990