[governance] Results of consensus call on themes statement

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 14:54:18 EST 2011

Hi Jeremy and Izumi and everyone
I did not vote on this , because I was out traveling . However I do support the
draft statement .
I too do not wish my absence to be read as lack of interest  nor do I wish to
lose my status as a member in good standing.

Thank you for all you good work!
 Shaila

 Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!