[governance] US/GAC vs. ICANN

jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Feb 3 04:38:31 EST 2011

At 09:13 03/02/2011, Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wrote:
>FYI
>http://www.circleid.com/posts/us_scorecard_for_brussels_draconian_trademark_rules_end_of_privates_sector/
>
>Question: How the IGF can help to get individual users interests
>reflected in the new gTLD process? What ALAC is doing?

I think I fully answered that already. What is interesting is that
the US agony  over TMs might mean that at the end of the day ICANN
will side with us. Let have IAB think over it, IETF digest the
stability and surety that architectural subsidiarity implies, and the
IUse (Intelligent Use of digital multiple technologies) community
emerge from considering technical/practical responses to the
mubarakobama Internet operance, testing them, and IGF.

jfc

     governance at lists.cpsr.org