[governance] Fwd: Appeal for secure funding for Civil Society members to the CSTD IGF WG

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Dec 21 23:34:36 EST 2011

Dear list,

Here follows is the letter of appeal I sent last night.

The situation is quite bad, that Mongi wrote back that
there is no funding, as two former sponsoring countries,
Finland and Switzerland, specified that they can only
sponsor people from Least Developed Countries (LDCs).

IF this so happens, we will only have Wolfgang and myself
in the next CSTD WG meeting in January.

izumi