[governance] China supports UK Internet Policy

karim.attoumanimohamed at ties.itu.int karim.attoumanimohamed at ties.itu.int
Sat Aug 20 06:33:19 EDT 2011

Interesting!

We often forget that the Internet is represented by a cloud, and depending on
where you observe it, a cloud may appear as an apple (fruit) or a dragon (who
wants to burn you).

>From Wikileaks to London riots by the way what happened in North Africa with the
power of social networks, developed countries understood really what means
“freedom of expression” and try to adopt the same reaction like what they banned
a couple past months.

Now we can not ignore everything we can do with the Internet. The negative side
of the Internet feels too underdeveloped countries than developed countries.

So, will we continue to proclaim the freedom of expression of yesterday life or
we are going to define all the concepts of today life by taking in account the ICT?

Translated from French by google translator.

Best regards
Karim, Comoros

Quoting "\"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang\""

http://www.globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabid/99/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/670718/Riots-lead-to-rethink-of-Internet-freedom.aspx