[governance] My IGF closing session speech

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 05:15:50 EDT 2010

Hi Jeremy,

I dispatch this information to all colleagues in DR Congo and in the some
african countries where we have connection and synergy.

Big congrats and we support this speech.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
NCUC/GNSO MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                           +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr