[governance] CSTD Candidates list

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Oct 25 15:44:55 EDT 2010

The list of candidates for CSTD nominations is now closed - although the
Nomcom reserves the right to consider further names at its discretion and
under special circumstances. The names submitted for nomcom consideration
are

Jeremy Malcolm
Tim McGinnis
Anupam Agrawal
Rafik Dammak
Mohamed Zahran
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
Jamil Goheer
Wolfgang Kleinwächter
Imran Ahmed Shah
AHM Bazlur Rahman
William J. Drake
Izumi Aizu
Michael Gurstein
Divina Frau-Meigs
Baudouin Schombe
Fearghas McKay
Hakikur Rahman
Solomon Gizaw
Fouad Bajwa
Kwasi Adu-Boahen Opare
Pascal Bekono
Milton L. Mueller
Vittorio Bertola
Shahzad Ahmad
Katitza Rodriguez
Julian Casasbuenas G -
Hong Xue
Hanane Boujemi
Jeremy Hunsinger
Vivek Misra
Marília Maciel
Sivasubramanian M
Carlos Watson
Parminder Jeet Singh
Anriette Esterhuysen

Candidates who have not already done so are invited to still send
information in support of their nomination to nomcom at igf-online.net for
consideration by nomcom members - but please do so quickly, and we suggest
include your name in the subject line of the message so we can find the
information more readily.

Ian Peter
On behalf of nomcom

     governance at lists.cpsr.org