[governance] IGC profile: some handfuls of people and a curmudgeon?

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 14:57:22 EDT 2010

Dear All,

Michael raised a valid point. As a relatively new kid on the block, I
think that there should be an information (FAQ) list of URLs to show
members how they
can involved ie. increased and widened participation. What essentially
is the "letter" and "spirit". Criticism must not be taken personally
but is a mere tool in refinement and it is a wise man or person who
accepts correction (ancient proverb). I love what
CS Lewis said in his classic, "An Experiment in Criticism", "My own
pair of eyes are not enough for me, let me see through other pairs of
eyes."

Warm Regards from sunny Fiji,
Sala

On 10/2/10, Avri Doria <avri at psg.com> wrote:

> On 1 Oct 2010, at 12:06, Meryem Marzouki wrote:
>
>> My conclusion is that, far from being curmudgeonly as he warned this
>> wasn't his intention, Michael raised a very legitimate and of utmost
>> importance question. It probably deserves more serious thinking than what
>> it got so far, but obviously only in case democratic participation is an
>> issue..
>

> wow, that is loaded language.
>
> a.

Salanieta Tudrau Tamanikaiwaimaro