[governance] Status of IGF workshop proposals

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Wed May 12 04:40:54 EDT 2010

Dear Jeremy,

I do not think that this workshop wont be accepted at all.  Many
workshops has not been mentioned and does not mean anything, in my
personal opinion. We might try to encourage organizers to merge,
specially those workshops that deals with the same issue, and might make
sense to merge. But if the workshop has a unique theme, I do not think
it needs to be merged. Pls. let the list know if you have any problem
with this workshop to sort it out.

Katitza