[governance] 'search neutrality' to go with net neutrality

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Jan 7 10:35:36 EST 2010

Avri Doria wrote:
> Hi,
>
> And there is a lot of space between self-regualtion and government
> regulation.

Yes, and I would say that this space might or should vary with the
issues at hand.

My feeling is that "top down regulatory regimes" are nowadays in most
areas more of a fiction than a reality. Such regulatory options may be
part of the black and white rhetorics we would like to leave behind.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org